1. WHO WE ARE. Bevara Office LLC, doing business as Bevara Building Services (“Bevara,” "we," "us," or "our") provides a wide array of building maintenance services. We maintain a publicly accessible website at http://www.bevaraservices.com (“Site”). Through our Site, we provide information on our services; provide services, information, and resources; provide customer assistance and technical support; allow customers and users of our Site to contact us, and maintain a client/tenant portal (“Services”).
We are committed to securing data that we collect concerning you (“you”) and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We take steps to safeguard your information and communications from unauthorized intrusions and access.
Email us at email@example.com
Mail us or call us at:
Bevara Building Services
W237 N2878 Woodgate Road, Suite 5
Pewaukee, WI 53703
3. PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY GENERALLY. We take measures to monitor and update our privacy and data collection and storage policies and procedures to consistently meet or exceed industry security standards.
a. USA. Our servers are located in the United States. Any information collected through our Site is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Site or otherwise provide us with information from outside of the United States, you understand that your data will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States.
b. Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, Bevara does not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
c. Limitation on Access. Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to those employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry-standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information.
d. Children. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under 16, please do not use our website or provide personal information to us. If you wish to provide information to us and are under sixteen (16) years old, we first need verifiable parental consent. If we discover any personal information of children under sixteen has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will immediately delete the information.
e. Selling Data. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with subsidiary companies within our corporate group.
4. WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect and share information from the users of our Site and Services to manage our contractual relationships, comply with legal obligations and/or because we have a legitimate business interest to do so. We collect and share information to: (a) provide our Site and Services; (b) provide information about our company and our services; (c) provide information about data security and privacy; (d) learn more about our customer’s preferences; (e) enhance, personalize and support your experience on our Site; (f) enhance and develop our products and services based on your direct comments and/or on the pages or information you view on our Site; (g) communicate with you; and (h) analyze the traffic to our Site.
We may provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to our products or Services, or other information we believe you may be interested in receiving when you seek information from us. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out from receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receiving from us to information regarding our products and/or Services, or other information you have specifically requested.
5. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. We collect and process the following information about you:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
You provide information to us when you affirmatively provide it to us. For example, you provide information each time you: (a) request, obtain or purchase services from us; (b) download any information from our Site; (c) subscribe to our newsletter; (d) log into our Client/Tenant Portal; (e) fill in a form on our Site to contact us with a comment or inquiry; (f) correspond with us; (g) provide us with information requested by us for the verification of your identity; and (h) when you report a problem with our Site. We may also collect information about you when you participate in or register for one of our promotions, events or surveys.
The type of information you give us may include your:
Contact information (name, company name, title, mailing address, telephone, electronic mail address);
Verified user information (login id and password);
Date when the form was submitted;
Contents of any messages or forms submitted.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Each time you visit our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
1. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, location information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
2. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages you looked at or searched for, and the products and services you have viewed, ordered or searched including, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Bevara records and compiles aggregate demographic data related to our users in order to manage the Services offered. Bevara collects and analyses data about the use of the Site to improve service and to improve user experience. As set forth in the section on Cookies below, Bevara also uses externally hosted services (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU WITH THIRD-PARTY PROCESSORS
We also collect information about you using the following third-party sources:
- Google Analytics
We also use this information to improve your experience on our Site.
6. COOKIES. We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
Make the user experience more user-friendly;
Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, usage preferences);
Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Site(s), including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently; and/or
Improve our communications and experience for you.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common web browsers are provided at the links below:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
COOKIE NAME - PURPOSE
Google Universal Analytics (_ga) - These cookies are persistent, performance cookies, which collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Google Universal Analytics (_gat) - These cookies are persistent, performance cookies, which collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Google Universal Analytics (_gid) - These cookies are persistent, performance cookies, which collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Drupal Content Management (has_js) - These are functionality cookies that allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
DoubleClick id (owned by Google) - This cookie is set by DoubleClick, which is owned by Google, to build a profile of your interests and show relevant ads on other sites. This is a targeting/advertising cookie.
Although not all cookies and similar technologies that we use are required for you to use the Site and/or Services, disabling these technologies altogether could prevent the Site / Services from working properly and disable features that allow you to take full advantage of the Site and Services we offer.
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROCESSORS. To ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the third parties we share your personal data with to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
9. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? If you choose to limit the information you provide to us (or, in some circumstances, provide no personal information at all, then we may be unable to provide you with the products, services or information you have expressed an interest in, or which we have a contract to provide to you. We may also be unable to provide you with access to some or all of our Site (or their functionality).
10. SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site and/or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
11. RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will take steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected unless there is a legal reason or other valid reason for which we maintain the information.
13. DO NOT TRACK. Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
14. HOW THE LAW PROTECTS YOU. Our business, systems, and Site are designed to comply with all relevant and appropriate national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy, including (without limitation) the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The GDPR allows us to collect and use personal information from residents within the European Economic Area only for one or more of the following reasons:
To fulfill a contract we have with you;
When we have a legal duty;
When it is in our legitimate interest; or
When you provide consent.
15. YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU RESIDE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA. If you reside in the European Economic Area, you have a number of rights under data protection laws in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below. You may contact us directly to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request. In very exceptional circumstances we may need to extend this timescale, but we will always tell you in advance if we do, and our reasons why.
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR RIGHT
Right 1: A right to access personal data held by us about you, as well as information about how we are using your data.
Right 2: A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
Right 3: A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you, and where the personal data has been made public, for other controllers processing the personal data to also erase links to, or copy or replication of, such personal data. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
Right 4: A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
Right 5: A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organization, at your request.
Right 6: A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
Right 7: A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you have consented to receive communications from us, you can contact us at any time to have your details removed from lists used by us or to update your marketing preferences. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, email/telephone number/account number in the body of the email, telling us what you would like us to do. You can also click "unsubscribe" on any of our emails, and we will ensure we don't send you any communications of this nature in the future.
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner's Office
DESCRIPTION OF YOUR RIGHT
Right 1: The right to know what personal information we collect about you.
Right 2: The right to know whether we sell or disclose your personal information, and if so, to whom.
Right 3: The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
Right 4: The right to access your personal information.
Right 5: The right to receive equal service and pricing from us, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
You may exercise any of the above rights on or after January 1, 2020, if you are a California resident and you provide us with a verifiable request to exercise any of the above rights. For more information, please see California Civil Code Sections 1798.80-1798.198. To submit a request, please see Section 2 for our contact information.
17. NOTICE TO UTAH RESIDENTS. We do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes.
19. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING DATA PRIVACY OR DATA SECURITY.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT BEVARA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, DATA BREACH, OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF BEVARA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BEVARA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ANY EVENT, IF BEVARA IS FOUND TO HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES RECOVERABLE AGAINST BEVARA ARE LIMITED TO YOUR ACTUAL, PROVEN DAMAGES.